- KMS websites
- Participating Farmers Organisations
- Relevance to PSTAD
- Objectives of eRAILS2
- Approach - General description of voucher services
- The task managers
- WP1 - Identification of sites and resources
- WP 2 - Information Exchange Service (IES)
- WP2 - Content Management at the national level
- WP3 - Systems integration
- WP4 - Complementary information services
- WP5 - Operational framework for sustainable up-scaling
- Time planning
- Price estimation questionnaire
- Sites SGC
- Status of activities
The project focuses on the following deliverables:
An African platform containing the agro-ecological and socio-economic data gathered by building the community knowledge base using service vouchers is accessible to Innovation Platform for Technology Adoption (IPTA) stakeholders for further analysis and research needs assessment.
1500 requests from farmers and corresponding answers from experts are accessible through the eRAILS Platform and printed archives in the communities of the participating farmers’ organisations.
An on-line database of African experts contributing to the voucher service.
Operational framework for sustainable up-scaling of the demand driven and decentralised knowledge management and exchange.
D 4.1 Concept and implementation strategy for sustainable up-scaling of the demand driven and decentralised knowledge management and exchange.
D 4.2 Guidelines and operational manuals of the demand driven and decentralised knowledge management and exchange services are on-line and accessible on the eRAILS platform.
D 4.3 An enlarged African platform for improved knowledge management and information sharing in support of technology adoption beyond internet-based access.