- KMS websites
- Participating Farmers Organisations
- Relevance to PSTAD
- Objectives of eRAILS2
- Approach - General description of voucher services
- The task managers
- WP1 - Identification of sites and resources
- WP 2 - Information Exchange Service (IES)
- WP2 - Content Management at the national level
- WP3 - Systems integration
- WP4 - Complementary information services
- WP5 - Operational framework for sustainable up-scaling
- Time planning
- Price estimation questionnaire
- Sites SGC
- Status of activities
Interview experts to respond to information requests from farmers.
Exploration of the internet for complementary information.
Exploration of literature for complementary information.
Formulation of recommendation in response to requests from farmers.
Publish response in RUN and eRAILS national portal.
Information sharing within the RAILS network including feeding of information in KMS eRAILS portal.
Update the agricultural research database InfoSys+ (www.infosysplus.org).
a) Good knowledge of agriculture in the country.
b) Good computer and internet skills (MS-Office; Internet).
c) Good writing skills.
d) Good communication skills via phone, during interviews and via the internet.
e) Knowledgeable in agricultural documentation in information.
f) Good knowledge of the agricultural scientific community.
a) The KMS agent should be an employee of the national agricultural research organisation
and must work in the department, which is responsible for the documentation and
b) The person should not travel too much in order to assure the permanence of
c) Team spirit and flexibility are required to facilitate the interaction with the other task
d) The person should be a member of the RAILS learning team.
a) Bachelor of science in agriculture.
b) Five years of practical working experience as an agronomist or documentalist in