- EAAPP and RCoEs
- Tanzania Hosts Regional Rice Center of Excellence
- The RRCoE Components
- Expected Outcomes of RRCoE
- EAAPP-RRCoE Implementing and Collaborating Institutions
- RRCoE's Key Documents
- EAAPP-RRCoE Documented Success Stories in Tanzania
- Rice Exhibitions and Review of Regional Sub-Projects
- Important Links
EAAPP-RRCoE Implementing and Collaborating Institutions
EAAPP-RRCoE Implementing Institutions
- Ministry of Agriculture Food Security & Cooperatives (MAFC), Tanzania:
- Division of Research and Development (DRD), MAFC: KATRIN (breeding & agronomy), ARI-Uyole (mechanization), ARI-Mikocheni (biotechnology & post-harvest aspects), ARI-Dakawa (IPM), ARI-Ukiriguru (soil & water).
- Division of Crop Development, Extension Services (training and dissemination).
- Agricultural Seed Agency (ASA).
- Tanzania Official Seed Certification Institute (TOSCI).
- Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries Development (MLFD), Tanzania
- Directorate of Livestock Research, Training and Extension (DRTE), MLFD: LRC-Uyole, LRC-Tanga, PRC-Kongwa, CVL.
EAAPP-RRCoE Collaborating Institutions
- Local Government Authorities.
- Universities (e.g. SUA and UDSM).
- Consultative Group on International Research’s centers, especially the AfricaRice, the International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) and the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA).
- Key participating institutions of partner countries in the Region include the Regional Dairy Centre of Excellence, RDCoE (Naivasha-Kenya), the Regional Cassava Centre of Excellence, RCCoE (Namlonge-Uganda) and the Regional Wheat Centre of Excellence, RWCoE (Kulumsa-Ethiopia) via ARI-Kibaha and ARI-Naliendele (cassava); ARI-Uyole (wheat); LRC-Uyole, LRC-Tanga, PRC-Kongwa, CVL, LITI-Buhuri, NAIC-Arusha (Dairy).
- Agricultural Research Institute, Kizimbani-Zanzibar (agronomy)