- EAAPP and RCoEs
- Tanzania Hosts Regional Rice Center of Excellence
- The RRCoE Components
- Expected Outcomes of RRCoE
- EAAPP-RRCoE Implementing and Collaborating Institutions
- RRCoE's Key Documents
- EAAPP-RRCoE Documented Success Stories in Tanzania
- Rice Exhibitions and Review of Regional Sub-Projects
- Important Links
The RRCoE Components
In order to carry out its national and regional mandates, the RRCoE implements its activities through four main components across the region:
Component 1: Strengthening the RRCoE in terms of its physical facilities and human resources.
Component 2: Technology generation, training and dissemination.
Component 3: Improved availability of seed and breeds.
Component 4: Project coordination and management.