Welcome to Agribox Zimbabwe
Agribox Zimbabwe deals with the following issues:
Agricultural Consultancy, Agricultural Financing, Research , Rural Development
* Daily News Analysis – analysing the implications of the latest industry and macroeconomic developments across the globe
* Business Environment Ratings – providing a regionally and globally comparative assessment of the risk/reward equation of investing in agricultural markets worldwide
* Comprehensive Market Assessments and 5-year Forecasts, reviewed quarterly to incorporate recent industry developments and assess new risks to outlook
* Interactive Agribusiness Database, allowing subscribers to select and download any combination of country-specific industry variables, including 5-year forecasts, and commodity price forecasts
* Competitive Intelligence, providing a visual snapshot of the industry competitive landscape and details of the leading multinational and domestic players.
Agribox Zimbabwe Meet the Team
Agribox Zimbabwe is made up of
- Evans Muchesa ( BSc Agribusiness, BInstagrar(Hons):Extension, MSc (Agric):Agricultural Extension (inprogress)- Director.
- Phillip Peter- ( BBS in Computer Science, MSc- Computer Science)- Technical Director.
- Munyaradzi Chindewere- BSc (Hons): Crop Science- Information Director
- Goodwill Gundani- Marketing Director.
Currently we are working on a model on sustainable extension support to newly resettled farmers in Zimbabwe focus on food security & Climate change.
For more information on Agribox Zimbabwe you may drop an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org.